[AT] Theft of horse rescue equipment. OT

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jan 13 10:32:48 PST 2019

Mike:  It was a LOT of stuff it is listed on their facebook page that
pops up with the link: http://www.olafr.org/

A list below:

Ropes and Rescue Equipment
Large Animal Rescue Glide with supporter glide and straps - 1
Rope: RNR ½" Poseiden HTP Static Orange - 200'
Rope: Sterling ½" Superstatic White - 200'
Rope: New England ½" White/Blue tracer - 200'
3" x 30' Rescue Straps - 6
7 mm Prussik Cord - 50'
Metolius Prussik Set (28" & 47½") - 1
Sterling Mil-Spec Sling 1" Nylon Webbing Sling - 6

Carabiners And Hardware
Screwgate NFPA G-Rated - 10
Kong XL Double Locking Steel - 5
Omega Steel Screwgate NFPA G-Rated - 10
2" Double Pulley - G-Rated - 2
2" Double Swivel Pulley - G-Rated - 2

Safety, Veterinary, Tarps, Fencing and Misc. Equip.
Barta Approved Manta Helmet (with logos and text) - 8
Kimzey Splint - 1
Shank's Surgical Recovery Hood - 1
8x10 Canvas Tarp - 2
6x8 Canvas Tarp - 2
10' Portable Fencing Panels - 8
Ratchet Strap - 4-pack - 1
Rolls of plastic snow fence - 2

Electrical
Generator - gas/propane - 1
50' Extension Cord - 1
25' Extension Cord - 1
Floodlights - 2

The specialized veterinary equipment will be the key to finding out
those responsible.  There have been a lot of trailer thefts here
lately.   I got a satellite tracker to put on my new hauler trailer.  It
is a 30ft pintle hitch with hydraulic jacks and 10ft. hydraulic tail.
It can be hooked up and gone in 3 minutes...

Cecil