[AT] R134a

bloomis at charter.net bloomis at charter.net
Sat Jan 12 16:58:30 PST 2019

OK, we're talking apples and tomatoes here. Automotive vs. refrigeration. Apparently 134 also works well in large chillers, but they have different oiling systems over a hermetic compressor.
I used to by R12 for less than 75¢ a pound. The last 30 pound jug I bought while still working, so it would have been 2002, it was over $27 per lb.