[AT] R134a

Steve Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:12:26 PST 2019

R134a is crap?  Really?  My ‘97 F250 had an R134a system that would still make icicles in the cab when I sold it 19 years later.  Zero work ever done on that system.  2003 Focus, system worked fine when sold in 2014.  Zero work on it.   Wife’s ‘01 Honda CR-V, 210,000 miles, ditto. Blew cold air until the day we sold it, never worked on.

Now, i would not be surprised to learn that the conversions from R12 were somehow lacking, if that’s what you mean.

SO

Sent from my iPhone