[AT] Farmall M 3 point

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:13:30 PST 2019

Speeco offers tractor mounted tool boxes.

http://www.speeco.com/products.aspx?id=45&id2=422

 [Farmer] Yes, after market, SpeeCo brand bought from the Indy Tractor Supply Co. (now TSC Stores) many many years ago. Maybe late 1960's. Very much like the one in your link but a little heavier I think. It had to be very stout because it was made to use with one large depth control cylinder instead of 2 smaller cylinders like the later ones. It is also both category 1 and 2 using balls in the lift arms with both sizes of holes. I have had some pretty horrendous loads on it over the years.

[James Peck] http://farmallparts.com/3_Point_conversion_kit_Farmall_H_M_300_350_400_450/p26826

 [james]  Is that aftermarket three point hitch}

]Indiana Robinson] <snip> My Super M has a New Idea loader and a 3 point hitch on it. <snip>