[AT] Why was the MH 555 dropped

Dave Maynard dave at themaplehillfarm.com
Fri Jan 11 12:11:04 PST 2019

Plus finding a good Super MTA that you can afford is hard enough as  they
go for a lot. I have seen real nice original one go for $8000 and it was
gas. Diesels on the other hand seem quite rare to find. My son Mike's TD6
has that engine and you'ld love the way it sounds and runs. I can get you a
link to you tube  video of me running it a bunch of years ago if you would
like. Let me know and I'll go find it.

Dave Maynard