[AT] Combine Attack

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Thu Jan 10 09:10:04 PST 2019

We used to keep a .22 pistol on the tractor we used for mowing and
utility work like towing wagons and carrying fence-fixing tools. I only
ever tried to use it once - caught a rather large groundhog away from
his den. Unfortunately, he got into his 'back door' before I could get a
good line on him - chased him around for 20-30 seconds before he ducked
underground.

Mark J