[AT] Some background to your tire/ rim issue.

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Wed Jan 9 18:54:35 PST 2019

So tonight I decided to take the “scenic” drive back to the Houston area from the Odessa area, which went south near the border and the east. I had to brake hard 2 places on Hwy 90 to miss deer.  Think I may have scared the guy following me, because he ended up giving me more space.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad