[AT] OT Some background to your tire/ rim issue.

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Wed Jan 9 15:46:45 PST 2019

In the city watershed north of Baltimore, they are using paid hunters to cull the deer. Seems that the numbers in the area are going down. At least at night there aren't as many showing up. Four of them have wound up finding my vehicles over the last 40 years in the watershed area. I still am sensitive to driving at night.

Mitch
md31043 at msn.com