[AT] Some background to your tire/ rim issue.

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:00:59 PST 2019

We have a lot of whitetail deer here but have never hit one. With this
Chrysler T&C it may be the really loud serpentine belt. I bought a new belt
for it but it is still loud. I guess I am going to have to install the new
One of Diana's nephews hit a big deer with his Harley, came right up over
the handle bars. Didn't hurt him too bad, just lucky.

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA