[AT] Some background to your tire/ rim issue. (Deer Whistles)

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Wed Jan 9 12:00:07 PST 2019

The only wild pig whistles I know of are designed to attract them, not
chase them off. :-)

That 300# boar would make for a pretty solid impact, although not nearly
as bad as the Duroc boar we had when I was in HS - he weighed about 900
lbs and was as gentle as a puppy. [Gained 150# of that after we
contracted to sell him to my uncle, down the road...by the pound, of
course. Ol' Red figured out how to get his front feet into the calf
feeder and really packed on the pounds in a couple of months. Uncle Pete
kicked himself over not coming to get the boar until he gained all that
weight!]

Mark J / Columbia, MO