[AT] Some background to your tire/ rim issue. (Deer Whistles)

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Wed Jan 9 11:46:18 PST 2019

I have had a slightly different experience. One of the places I farm is
over a mountain pass road and in a high valley. My employees drive back
and forth on that road essentially every day. Our 2014 F150 (that was
totaled by a teenage driver hitting it when driving on the wrong side of
the road on the shoulder partly at excessive speed and we think on a
cell phone) had the deer whistles and had four encounters with deer. The
only reason neither the deer encounters nor the wild pigs destroyed the
pickup truck was that I had mounted on the truck a very sturdy grille
guard that protected the grille, headlights and fenders - it weighed
about 100# and was all steel with mesh type metal between the bars to
assure no damage from animals. We had to repair the grille guard three
times, but not the truck! One of the wild pigs was a middle weight boar
about 300# and one of the deer was full grown.
      I don't think there is such a thing as a wild pig whistle, lol.
             Grant Brians - Hollister,California vegetable, herb, edible
flowers and other crops farmer