[AT] OT Some background to your tire/ rim issue. Very OT deer

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 09:37:40 PST 2019

Only in the lower half of the mitten.  Up north and in the UP rifles are allowed.
There are some rules about handguns and muzzleloaders also but I’m not up on those.
Also, remember, even though not high velocity, that 1oz slug packs a major wallop to anything in it’s path, be effective out to 2 hundred yards (verified by myself), and carry a full mile through the air.
Tractor reference, many farmers would carry shotguns while combining to feed the family.  Not sure if the practice continues today but the results tasted real good!

David Myers

(269) 720-2387