[AT] Some background to your tire/ rim issue.

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Wed Jan 9 06:18:10 PST 2019

I’ve had two strikes. First time the deer hit us in the drivers window(I will be frank with you. I was driving and that scared the crap out of me:  no warning and suddenly a deer face in your peripheral vision and a loud noise at 55 mph). Limited damage.   Again, this time, the deer hit us as much as we hit him.  The front left quarter panel and the extreme left corner of the front bumper was damaged.  Unfortunately it all got pushed into the tire, so it really wasn’t drivable, plus it busted out some lights.

In both cases I feel like a warning might’ve stopped them dead in her tracks because they were both hauling $%# and came out of nowhere.  So I’m going to give those a try. If I hit any more deer the state is going to make me get a vehicular hunting license :-)

Spencer Yost