[AT] Some background to your tire/ rim issue.

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Tue Jan 8 19:00:20 PST 2019

Spencer, for some long period of time the 430V always parked outside with little covering of any kind. When I first visited the farm, I immediately went to Harbor Freight and bought a large silver tarp and totally covered it. That rim and tire on that tractor that were deteriorated faced to the North under some shade trees. The tire was flat. I took over my generator and air compressor and pumped up the tire. That is probably why the tires/rim on other side faced South  and was in the sun. You made both June and I very happy to read  all the TLC you've done to that special tractor. You truly have something to be proud of for a long time! Joe Hardisky Ryman Farm, Dallas, PA