[AT] OT Laus Deo

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Thu Feb 28 11:05:42 PST 2019

I appreciate this discussion and an attempt at trying to make things as accurate as possible. However, using Snopes as proof of anything is dangerous since they are very suspect of being biased  in some of their publications.  Using alternatives such as www.truthorfiction.com <http://www.truthorfiction.com>  might provide less biased information.   In todays world it is hard to find out what the real truth really is.  I do want to comment that many of this country’s founding principles are based on Christian Principles.  I sometimes think we confuse the difference between “ Freedom of Religion” vs “Freedom from Religion”.

Dean VP

Apache junction, AZ