[AT] Oliver 550

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon Feb 25 18:11:34 PST 2019

My Oliver 550 is really just a newer Super 55. More HP and updated
sheetmetal but otherwise about the same. I used to have a worn out Super
55 before, the problem was that it had poor maintenance and so was not
economic to keep going for me as a working farmer. The design is
terrific with the 6F-2R Transmission, live hydraulics and PTO and stout
gears in the rear end, but even a good design cannot be saved from abuse
and neglect....
      A good all around small utility tractor in gas or diesel and
better fuel economy than many in the class.
               Grant Brians