[AT] Update on the MF 1155

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Sun Feb 24 20:30:49 PST 2019

Cecil,

Correct me if I am wrong but there is no reverse in the highest range, but all other range in the 4010???   I’m thinking 3010 but I would think the 4010 would be the same.     A 4020 is considered by most JD people to be close to the best if not the best tractor JD ever made. I suspect there were quite a few engine changes made between the 4010 and 4020. Don’t know about the crank.

Dean VP

Apache junction, AZ