[AT] Update on the MF 1155

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Feb 24 11:39:14 PST 2019

Tractors of that year and size don't bring that much here.  We parted
with ours about 12 years ago for $3500.  About what we gave for it 20
years before.   My 7030 Allis was $4000 back in 2007. John Deere is
another story, but that's Deere.    A Big IH is about 20% less than
Deere.    Here, the 4wd tractors are in demand.   No-Till has cerated a
demand for the 4WD tractors. When you get in a soft spot with those big
drills, that front axle pulling can save a day of getting something to
pull it out...

Cecil