[AT] Portland

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:11:59 PST 2019

    Dennis;

    You will surely want to camp with the group

    If you have an exhibit to display you will have to pay a camper registration fee and grounds maintenance and an electric fee. I think it will be $20.00 total. with no exhibit will pay $10.00 per night after registration. Pass for golf cart type vehicles is $10.00.

    Electric service is basic with no air conditioners. Spots with electric are limited and are claimed very early. Plenty of primitive area available.

    No water or sewer hookup. Have 2 restrooms with showers and flush toilets. Water available at restrooms. Portable pots at strategic locations.

    Hope this covers the basics.

                        Gene