[AT] Portland

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Fri Feb 22 15:02:16 PST 2019

Gene,

I would like to make it, but are wedding Anniversery is then also. Will see what happens.

New to the camping thing. Might consider bringing my son’s camper if he is not using in for some plant turnaround project. What are the arrangements for camping?
Costs
Electric service
Sewage hookups, etc

Thanks