[AT] [External] OT - oil stop leak

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 14:02:34 PST 2019

Old  broken down Amazon boxes.

Gary

Renton, WA

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Offiler <soffiler at gmail.com>
To: Antique Tractor Email Discussion Group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 10:16 am
Subject: Re: [AT] [External] OT - oil stop leak

We use a lot of this at work.  Great option to OSB
https://www.newpig.com/best-selling-absorbent-mats-pads/c/5000

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 1:12 PM Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> wrote:
Thanks for all the advise on the stop leak, right now it leaves a spot
about the size of a silver dollar overnight, so my immediate fix is to
put a piece of OSB under the car, while I research options.

Best regards,
Mike M