[AT] Old tractor question

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Feb 13 17:59:29 PST 2019

My D2 Caterpillar had a loader attachment from a company in Denver that
used the winch on the back to pull a U shaped frame that was hinged on
pillars at each side of the tracks to lift a bucket.   There were so
many different ways of making a track loader back in the early days of
tracklayers....
Cecil