[AT] Of the 10 worst tractors, two were made by Fiat. 4 were from brands eventually acquired by Fiat.

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Wed Feb 13 11:54:26 PST 2019

The Dubuque designed and built 1010 and 2010 suffered some serious birthing problems starting with the hydraulics. The 1020 and 2020 cleaned up most of those problems. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy Tablet
-------- Original message --------From: Howard Fleming <hfleming at moosebird.net> Date: 2/13/19  12:14 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] Of the 10 worst tractors, two were made by Fiat. 4 were from brands eventually acquired by Fiat.
    I was working at a John Deere dealership in the mid 70's, the 2010s
    were NOT liked by the mechanics (to put it mildly.....).

    Howard