[AT] Vehicle cooling before AC

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Tue Feb 12 18:33:30 PST 2019

Agree about the residential swamp coolers in dry climates like Arizona.   I lived in Tucson for several years quite a while ago and they were very common.   Worked well most of the year but struggled a bit in late summer when the humidity would go up somewhat.

As for the automotive variety as shown in Bradford Loomis’ awesome photo, I’m thinking those things are just dying to be tricked out with an ammunition belt or red-tipped rockets or something.

Dean Vinson

Saint Paris, OH