[AT] multiple south pole trips

bloomis at charter.net bloomis at charter.net
Tue Feb 12 10:29:19 PST 2019

Seeing the World Ag Expo grounds where that was unloaded makes me want to go to the antique show in April. Never been to that. The Ag Expo yes, in fact starts today in Tulare. Over 100,000 usually attend. Been three times.

Santa Margarita which is mentioned in that thread is about 30 miles from me. That is either Memorial or Labor Day… Now that I don’t work…. 😊

Bradford