[AT] 620 day

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 2 16:22:01 PST 2019

On 2/2/2019 5:29 PM, Mike M wrote:
> Problem I have is that our driveway is crushed asphalt, and we always
> get snow before it fully freezes solid. If I try to scrape it clean
> with my back blade, I end up with half of it in my yard.
>
> Mike M

It would be the same problem here with gravel, although my driveway is
getting seriously short on gravel anyway. I like to get a layer of
packed snow built up on it so then I can scrape with

the blade or snow blower without digging up gravel. Sometimes I'll drag
a pair of old tractor tires up and down the driveway to help flatten out
and pack the snow.

Ralph in Sask.

---
https://www.avg.com