[AT] 620 day

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Sat Feb 2 10:05:50 PST 2019

Dean,

That tractor looks great. Here is the trick if looking back over your right shoulder. Run your left arm though the steering wheel to operate the clutch.  Small steering corrections can be made with the arm and the hand handles the clutch. Piece of cake!. 😊   As far as getting on and off I use the hitch itself quite often but I also have a step facing forward from the left rear axle so that you can get on between the left tire and the flywheel cover.  The step consists of a simple steel flat L shaped bar that bolts to the axle and a corrugated plate for the step. Around $50 or so.  Kind of handy and easier on and off since all the levers don't get in the way.  Got to keep the Red one in the shed do it doesn't hurt anyone!  😊

Dean VP
Apache junction, AZ