[AT] 620 day

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Feb 1 20:54:11 PST 2019

I'm in the same boat Ralph, everyone in the family has 4WD so we just
drive through it. The only thing that is going to screw me is I have
about 2" of hard pack tire tracks and they're calling for rain on
Monday, then a re-freeze. Those ruts will be wet ice, and may require a
health dose of kitty litter and salt.

Mike M