[AT] Wyandot County Farm Equipment

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:46:23 PST 2019

Back in the middle eighties I was verbally told that Wyandot County, Ohio, had the highest ratio of farm equipment to acreage of anywhere in the US. I have no verification of that statement or knowledge of whether it still might be the case.
.
Indian Mill State Park in Upper Sandusky, Wyandot County, has examples of written Wyandot on display. French speaking Jesuit missionaries started the process in Canada of making Wyandot a written language and Methodist missionaries completed the process in Ohio.