[AT] OT Zombie Deer Disease WAS Some background to your tire/ rim issue.

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 17:57:33 PST 2019

I would not have believed in Zombie Deer Disease.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/health/2019/02/16/zombie-deer-chronic-wasting-disease-could-affect-humans/2882550002/

[BRADFORD] I’ve hit 2. First was 70 Chevy C20 cresting the top of the coast range. Wasted the right front. Second was 89 Escort on Hwy 1. The whistles drew that sucker right into the grille. Wasted the whole front end. If they are going to run into you they are going to run into you. Lots of strikes on the ½ mile drive at work thru the vineyards. Grape fed deer are doe-lishus. Never see a layer of fat like those suckers.