[AT] Tractor as advertising topic was Of the 10 worst tractors, two were made by Fiat. 4 were from brands eventually acquired by Fiat.

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 07:18:37 PST 2019

Yahoo makes its money by selling advertising and data about those who use yahoo. A typical article is designed to get readers to click on a series of  photographs. I would bet the only qualification needed to write those pages is the ability to generate clicks on links. I personally prefer to read about old tractors rather than Harry Battenberg's knocked up girlfriend. Someone probably knows how well the subject, tractors, generates revenue.

On 2/12/2019 3:37 AM, Stephen Offiler wrote: What makes that guy the authority on the subject?