[AT] Fiat 702

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 31 14:25:48 PST 2019

I like the word Cingolato. People I know who have residual family Italian language use from the 1890 - 1920 migration period  do not recognize the word. This has a rear belt pulley like some Cats.

https://images.app.goo.gl/fqXph3XUAmkjHJ8F9

The September 2019 issue of IVT (International Industrial Vehicle Technology) contains a page of the Inter-War Tractor, the Fiat 702.

The Fiat 700C was Europe's first crawler.

The Ford versus Ferrari movie has an industrial spy running to Fiat calling out "Agnelli (On-yell-ee sounded like to me )"

http://journal-download.co.uk/digitalmagazines/IVT/IVT01SEP2019/page_139.html

https://tractors.fandom.com/wiki/Fiat_Tractor_Company