[AT] Test: trying to solve my problem

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Sun Dec 29 21:39:00 PST 2019

Although I have not solved my problem, I did get Ralph's reply and his
weather report. Our weather here in Michigan's thumb is different.  We
have had the year from He$$.  Spring was late and cold and wet. We
started planting when we should have been done planting.  Then it quit
raining and we had only about an inch for the whole summer and that came
in about 5 small rains of only a tenth or two. Then we went from summer
straight to winter with over a foot of snow the first part of November
just as corn harvest started along with temperatures of as low  as 7
degrees F.  We broke all kinds of records the first half of November.
Harvesting losses on corn were quite high as I had to keep the header
above the snow.  One time I guess I wasn't high as the sieves in the
combine plugged with snow and I lost about 75 bushels before I caught
it. Also with all the snow and mud, and there were many like me, each
bin load in the combine had to be taken to the road and unloaded there,
further slowing things down. The seasons have reversed because as I
write this after 11 P.M. it is 40 degrees out and raining with around 2
inches expected. The weatherman on the TV station for our area said in
the next 2 days mother nature is going to throw us everything but the
kitchen sink; rain, snow, sleet,cold and high winds. Our normal temps
for this date are 30 daytime and 15 night time.
                    Greg Hass