[AT] emails missing but not really

Howard Pletcher hrpletch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 12:00:12 PST 2019

Thanks for the info, Steve.  I don't post often, but since I have joined, I
have never seen one of my own posts.  I came to the conclusion that they
weren't being returned to me and figured that was the setup of the group.
I did not know of the option in the settings.  I was set to no although I
don't think I would have chosen that when signing up.

Anyway, this is a test to see if I have successfully changed the option.

Howard