[AT] Rivets and rivet countersink

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Dec 29 06:58:44 PST 2019

Just an afterthought.  Most brake shoes are bonded.  A heat curing glue
is used to glue the shoe to the lining.  If you can find the glue the
rivets would hold the lining on until the glue would set.  I have a
brake shoe oven, bought long ago at a Chrysler dealership that started
out as a blacksmith shop in the late 1800's.  However, the glue can was
empty and no label.
Cecil