[AT] Test: trying to solve my problem

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 29 06:09:06 PST 2019

Is there something you have to set up to see your own postings? Like setting up preferences? I always see my postings to the list, but I don’t remember having top do anything like that, so probably not.

On e-bay, if you send a question to a seller, you have to select for it to also go to your e-mail, it’s not automatic.

CARL