[AT] A Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Tue Dec 24 19:34:03 PST 2019

One of my fondest Christmas memories(outside of family memories) as an adult is tallying up the ATIS charity auction on Christmas Eve night. This time of night on every Christmas Eve I think about it.  We would return from church services, put the kids to bed, and assemble their gifts under the tree. Then I would sit down and begin the process of organizing  winners and sellers for the auction.

Over the years we raised and donated thousands of dollars (probably 10K$+???) for everything from JDRF, St. Judes, Nebraska Tractor Museum to smaller organizations very important to our members.

So it is with that same spirit of charity, compassion and brotherhood I wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new  year.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone