[AT] Antique tractors that are too expensive

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Dec 22 10:10:01 PST 2019

I have accused some auctioneers of pulling bids out of the air and have
stopped some of those things when I could tell what was happening.   I
have found that some people will bid just to have something to do and
when they get stuck with an item will try to sell it to someone in the
crowd.  The stupidity of folks at an auction is amazing.
Cecil