[AT] quiet??

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Fri Dec 20 22:41:38 PST 2019

I am using Mozilla Thunderbird as my email client. I have a choice of
"Reply" and "Reply List".  As Steve's example below, "Reply" sends one's
reply only to the originator and the "Reply List" sends the reply to the
AT list at ATIS. Other email clients use slightly different names on
their button to reply to the list, but it shouldn't be difficult to
figure out which one to use to get the desired result. Then there are
folks like me that can't seem to remember to use the "Reply List" button
and just hit "Reply" and then have to go back and do it all over again
to get the desired result. I guess I'm just "trigger happy". :o)

Phil in TX