[AT] How had the group changed

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 07:30:11 PST 2019

Paul had a Super A that immaculate before he even restored it......and
somebody he knew found this amazing stash of a Farmall Cub tractor and
implements, where a lot of implements were borderline NOS.  This was back
before the IH Paint Committee Descisions were online so I asked him lots
and LOTS of questions about what parts were what colors.
Those were the days!

Al