[AT] How cold is it? Was: Re: How had the group changed

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Mon Dec 16 10:31:25 PST 2019

Not so cold here in mid-Missouri but 6.5" of snow since early Sunday.
May get another inch or so this afternoon. I got a play-day from the
University but spent a lot of the morning shoveling. This afternoon will
be dedicated to a little bit of cleaning and a lot of keeping the easy
chair from floating away.

Mark J
Columbia MO