[AT] How had the group changed

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Mon Dec 16 09:28:49 PST 2019

Yeah, Ray Crispen. I must've missed his shenanigans on the list, or just
ignored them. Can't remember. There's a surprise. :o) I did get a
surprise when he called me out of the blue. He was cordial, but elusive
when I asked how he got my number. I guess he called me four or five
times, then just disappeared. Haven't heard a peep since.

Yes, Dean, good memories all around. I was able to make it to Portland 3
or 4 times. I got to meet Cecil Monson, George Willer and several others
from the list as well as several of the engine list folks. I hope to get
back to Portland again soon.

Phil in TX