[AT] Filling in a blank,, maybe

Alan Nadeau reloader1968 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 08:32:31 PST 2019

I sent this yesterday but it, apparently, nowhere as it has never showed up
on the list.  Maybe this time it will go through.

Alan Nadeau <reloader1968 at gmail.com>
Sun, Dec 15, 1:24 PM (22 hours ago)
to Antique
Phil Auten wrote; "Cecil made a trip with a fellow list member named Mike
to pick up a tractor, I believe, in a dump truck. I know that Mike passed a
few years before Cecil, but I cannot for the life of me remember Mike's
last name. Can anyone help my brain out here?

Phil in TX"

I think you are referring to Mike Sloan, although I thought Mike died after
Cecil.  He was from, IIRC, Alamuchy(sp) New Jersey.  I know him and Cecil
did a bunch of "stuff" together.

Al Nadeau

PS: Google took over the formatting and I can't get past it.  That's the
reason this post came out looking "wrong".