[AT] (1995) Subscription to mailing list ANTIQUE-TRACTOR

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 18:29:09 PST 2019

I have just dug up a similar message from me joining the stationary engine list in June 1998. I probably joined the Antique Tractor list a bit after that. The first message from that I can find is me asking about parts for the cultivators for my Cub in August 1999

So 20 years I’ve been here - not as long as some, but in internet years that’s about 87 I think.

Roger