[AT] How had the group changed

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 15 17:23:56 PST 2019

On 2019-12-15 6:26 p.m., DonThiel wrote:

>     Since I am in ND, which tends to be chilly this time of year, I am
> personally glad that Ralph takes all the grief for cold weather.
> Thanks, Ralph!  :-)
>

> Don Thiel

Hi Don

I figured everybody had forgotten about me but knew if the subject of
cold weather came up, my name would too. Co-incidentally it has been
pretty cold for the past week. But it gives me an excuse to work indoors
converting vhs home movies to digital for youtube.

I was out for a bit yesterday at -10F putting hay bales out for the
cattle. The old reliable Massey with its Perkins diesel never fails,
although the battery needed a boost yesterday.

I think one of the first things I searched when I got the internet in
1999 was "old tractors and trucks" and that is where the atis forum came
up. Seems to me I joined up about then. Man, is it really 20 years ago?

Ralph in Sask.