[AT] How had the group changed

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 11:55:15 PST 2019

Dave Merchant was an early regular I believe as was Blake Malkamackie
(sp???) the Cletrac guy. I think I met Don Bowen fairly early at Portland.
Was the lady in New Zealand Dorothy Parsons? She and a group of ladies she
was traveling with visited the farm here one time.
With only a couple of exceptions this list has always been amazing and I
was honored to have some pictures of a few of my old tractors in one of
Spencer's books. That involved a very nice visit.
Every good memory stirs up several more...
******
I think one of the things that hurt us as a group more than about anything
was when the Portland club quit letting us show all of our tractors all in
the one busy place and shoved us over "behind the shed" at the far corner
away from about everything. That was when the show lost much of its magic
for me...

.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 10:46 PM Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> wrote:

> It may be hard given the number of people in some of those pictures, but
> can someone put faces with names in some of the photos?
>
> Mike M
>
> On 12/14/2019 10:33 PM, Richard Walker wrote:
>
> Portland 1998, the year of the boxes.
>
> -  Richard Walker

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"