[AT] How had the group changed

rbrooks at hvc.rr.com rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Sun Dec 15 11:44:57 PST 2019

Richard

Mike was another ine that worked on the early cub FAQ. He and I traded lots of parts and he helped me out on more than one occasion   Great guy and also a great friend

Spencer

This list has created a lot of friendships over the years. And I feel we are all much better because if it!!!

Thank you for all your work, time and dollars you have invested to keep the ATIS list going!!

Bob

Sent from my iPhone