[AT] How had the group changed

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 21:37:55 PST 2019

Lots and lots of memories over the years. One that I recall was one year
hammer handles came up and I did a post with a step by step on how to
replace them. Later that year I had backed our travel trailer back into
that one spot Diana always wanted us to use at Portland. As I finished up
another trailer backed in beside us and before doing anything else Cecil
Monson jumped out of the truck and hurried over to me carrying a hammer. He
was truly excited that he had been able to replace that handle
successfully, saying that he had tried before but could never get it right.
Funny the things you remember...

[image: image.png]
.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 11:29 PM Indiana Robinson <robinson46176 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> In the pic with Spencer holding the box I am behind Spencer in a blue
> shirt and red, white and blue suspenders.
> I have no idea which tractor I took that year but since I am so close
> (about 2 hours) I never went without taking at least one tractor.
> I seem to recall H.L. Staples being kind of early as a member? I can still
> hear him around the fire (usually a Dotson product) late at night and
> telling George Willer, "You better quit drinking George, you are looking
> fuzzy..."
>

> .
>
> On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 10:46 PM Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> It may be hard given the number of people in some of those pictures, but
>> can someone put faces with names in some of the photos?
>>
>> Mike M
>>
>> On 12/14/2019 10:33 PM, Richard Walker wrote:
>>
>> Portland 1998, the year of the boxes.
>>
>> -  Richard Walker

> --
> --