[AT] How had the group changed

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 20:29:38 PST 2019

In the pic with Spencer holding the box I am behind Spencer in a blue shirt
and red, white and blue suspenders.
I have no idea which tractor I took that year but since I am so close
(about 2 hours) I never went without taking at least one tractor.
I seem to recall H.L. Staples being kind of early as a member? I can still
hear him around the fire (usually a Dotson product) late at night and
telling George Willer, "You better quit drinking George, you are looking
fuzzy..."

.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 10:46 PM Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> wrote:

> It may be hard given the number of people in some of those pictures, but
> can someone put faces with names in some of the photos?
>
> Mike M
>
> On 12/14/2019 10:33 PM, Richard Walker wrote:
>
> Portland 1998, the year of the boxes.
>
> -  Richard Walker

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"