[AT] How had the group changed

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Dec 14 17:56:19 PST 2019

I don't remember when I joined, but I was working for the State at the
time, and I would come in at night and look up what was going on at ATIS
just to have some intelligent folks to talk with...  If not for ATIS I
probably would have been a raving lunatic.  I don't get around to
working on my antique tractors, I have a bunch of them to try to farm
with.  I got behind this year and had to buy 150 bales of hay to get
through the winter.  $7500, so I have to get some tractors running and
do some work in 2020.
Cecil